Entries for Funchal City Race
Entries are submitted online at the following link: Entries
The registration of athletes not affiliated in the Portuguese Orienteering Federation can also be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com
Information required to register by e-mail:
• Name(s) of participant(s);
• Date(s) of birth;
• Name of the Club ou individual;
• ID number or Passport number
• SI Card Number, if you have one. If not, the organizers will loan and assigned one.
• Stages in which to participate (Stage 1 – Sprint Funchal – Saturday; Stage 2 – City Race Euro Tour – Sunday)
The loss or non-return of the SI Card provided by the organization implies a payment of €30, €37 or €50 depending on the type of chip.
Online and email enrollment ends 30th of November, 2018 for all classes.
Last minute entries must be made at the event center.
Check the list of entries and confirm the information of your entry. All entries not included in the start list are subject to maps availability on the event day.
Participants wishing to form groups must send a single entry, with the information of all the members part of the group.
The participation of a group implies the use of one single SI Card, but all the members are entitled to take a map for that stage.
Note: For further information, you can contact the organization at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ranking Classes (individual)
|Classes||Age on December 31, 2018||Ranking Portugal City Race||Ranking Euro Tour City Race|
|Formation||Age < = 12||Formation|
|Youth (-16) M/W||12< Age < = 16||Youth M/W||Youth|
|Junior (-20) M/W||16 < Age < = 20||Junior M/W||Junior|
|Senior M/W||20 < Age < = 39||Senior M/W||Elite|
|Veteran M/W||40 < Age <= 54||Veteran 1 M/W||Veteran|
|Supervet M/W||55 < Age <= 64||Veteran 2 M/W||Supervet|
|Ultravet M/W||65 < Age <= 74||Veteran 3 M/W||Ultravet|
|Hypervet M/W||Age 75 +||Veteran 4 M/W||Hypervet|
Open Courses (Individual or Groups)
|Open Short||All ages*|
|Open Medium||All ages*|
|Open Long||All ages*|
* Note: Participants aged 12 or under must be accompanied by adult(s)
Entry fees are the same for each stage. The fees presented are per stage and per participant.
Age less than or equal to 20 years – €3
Age greater than 20 years – €5
For residents in Portugal these fees include sports insurance and free loan of an SI Card.
Payment of registrations can be made by bank transfer (preferably) or directly at the Event Center in cash, with prior information confirming participation.
Information for payment by bank transfer:
Recipient’s Name: CAMadeira – Clube Aventura da Madeira
Bank: Millennium BCP
SWIFT / BIC: BCOMPTPL
For all registrations paid by Bank Transfer is necessary to send proof of the transaction via email. It is essential that this document identifies what is being paid, therefore:
- In Express subscriptions on the ORIOASIS platform, place the Express Code in the description of the confirmation;
- For club payments, always state the name of the club in the description;
- For partial payments, indicate in the comments the list of athletes, or send an email to the organization with the list and proof of payment attached.
Use the address email@example.com for all mail related to entries.
Note: All expenses related to transfers must be borne by the payer.